Administrative & Legal Documents
- Birth, death, marriage and divorce certificates
- Court rulings
- Academic and professional qualifications
- Driving licences
- Adoption papers
- Property deeds
Literary works (French to English only)
Any situation requiring the services of a consecutive interpreter including in the law courts, during appointments with lawyers and notaries, at civil or religious wedding ceremonies, at business meetings or with administrative bodies etc.
- BA (Eng. Lit.), Cambridge
- MA (Eng. Lit.), Cambridge University, UK
- Dip.Trans.IoL, Diploma in Translation, Institute of Linguists, London,
- Sworn Court Translator, Bordeaux Court of Appeal
- Member of UNETICA, Union National des Experts Traducteurs Interprètes près les Cours d’Appel
- British-born, bi-lingual
- dual British/French
- permanently resident in France since
- totally integrated in the local community
- immersed in French life, culture and language
Prudence Benatar has been translating and interpreting in the Dordogne since 1995. Her work is professional, rapid and of a high standard. Confidentiality and deadlines are both scrupulously respected. When interpreting she is frequently thanked for her humane and understanding approach.
Tel: +33 (0) 5 53 73 60 80
Mob: +33 (0) 6 86 01 45 89
Free quotes - just ask!